14 October 2007

Lancaster Prophecy Being Second.

"Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets." Amos 3.7

I was praying this week and thinking about the prophecy God gave me to proclaim to Lancaster county. In short I saw God shaking the entire county and those buildings falling and crumbling did not have a strong foundation but those that remained stayed strong through the trials and were a fearless generation after the heart of God. I received a the Elijah List prophecy from Matt Sorger entitled "There is a shaking happening across the corporate body of Christ." Here is an excerpt.

"The Lord spoke to me and said, "Matt, tell My people not to be shaken by the shaking that's coming." If there is a faulty foundation, it will be shaken, corporately and individually. If there is something not built by the Spirit of God, it will be shaken down to its foundations. Another time, the Lord spoke to me during a meeting in Texas and said, "It's time to restrengthen the foundations." "

God has told me He has called me to be a prophet to the nations. A prophet of what is to come, a prophet to encourage, to tear down and build up, and most importantly to be a deliverer of the Father's heart, a lover.

No comments: