29 September 2007

Unable to count the stars

"...I will multiply your descendant as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of I give to your descendants, and they shall inherit it forever." Exodus 32:13

I was just given my grandmother's star sapphire ring the other week. It signifies those promises the Lord has given to me, destiny. Just as God told Abraham this amazing promise, it was huge, too big to be true, yet Sarah was still barren. How hard it must have been to embrace a promise when the current atmosphere reflected nothing of the like. This represents the lives and my children, God's children, those God will use me to come into the kingdom, those that number the stars. The Lord gave me revelation the other day with putting it every day. I knew that a ring symbolized a covenant. This ring is a covenant between me and God and every day when I put it on I accept, believe, and carry the promise of God to bring salvation to nations. Keep looking at the stars and dream.

I had a dream last night. I'm kinda excited I dreamed because I haven't been really dreaming prophetically for the past few months. I know these dreams are now here to stay.

I dreamt I lost my ring. I found it at the bottom of a trash bag and rejoiced as I saw it because it must have slipped off. When I put it on there were two more of the same rings that appeared on my finger, totaling three. The number three has been everywhere in my life. God is telling me that when you dare to dream and have faith for the promise of the one ring I will give you more! Whoa God. I'm picking up my ring and will not doubt and loose it again. I am worthy and qualified to do all that You have put forth before me because Christ is in me, the hope of glory! Multiply, multiply, multiply!

The second half of the dream I am still seeking revelation on. It was snowing and a lot of people were going to the top of the hill. I admired the beautiful snow fall and praised the beauty of God for it as this rest fell upon me. As I was climbing the hill, I was so thankful I was wearing my black healed boots (even though they are not equip for snow) because I was climbing and not slipping. Everyone behind me was so tired from the climb up the hill but I knew that as long as I had my footing everything would be fine. Someone said, do not look down, I did, then I tripped and fell. When I got to the top this school bus was falling down the hill. It was funny and we were all having fun with it. I was attached by my lanyard to the school bus and it dragged me down the hill gently with the icy snow covering. Me and three friends were just laughing and having a great time.

I have some revelation to this but not much. I do struggle sometimes with liking teaching, where last year I did not at all. I know I'm in a new school district and am still fitting in with rules and getting to know all the teachers. School is my ministry now and God please give me a greater heart for it because I just want to go out and change the world now. But the world is in my classroom. The futures of 105 lives plus many teachers I hold in my hands. What a beautiful destiny. Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff, Em! I just found out yesterday that I'll be getting a ring that was my great grandmother's. I think I might use it as my wedding ring to Jesus when I get it.