03 September 2007

Scribbles from Pemba

There have been so many messages from the hearts of friends, speakers, and of God that have changed my life. There are pages that could go behind each thought but I want to share with you a glimpse of the Glory that was caught in Mozambique.

"They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do." Galatians 2:10

"Since you were precious in My sight, you have been honored. And I have loved you..." Isaiah 43:4

Revival starts with the poor
Religion and culture are together
Bless, bless, bless instead of curse
Contextualize the gospel
Love looks like something
Poor in spirit
Give, give, give
When God says go, Go!
Covenant to be fearless
I don't care how you feel, know who you are in Christ
God is Greater
It's all about relationships
Incarnational love
Stop for the one
You are the pure and spotless bride
Isaiah 61
Jesus fill me with your love
Freely you have received, freely give (Matt 10:8)
Confidence in Christ
Don't compromise
Fear is the root of unbelief
Obedience
Emilie, do you trust me?
Love heals
Forerunner
Love the church
Seeing Jesus in all
The Father's love
Seek things that are pure
"That the Lamb who was slain would receive the reward for His suffering"
Belief is what makes prayer work
"To the Jew he became a Jew, to the Gentile he became a Gentile, ... gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some"
Be yourself, you are an original
Your life is the Message
Desperation moves the heart of God
There is always enough




No comments: