28 September 2007

A Persevering Peoples

So much has happened and I can only begin to put into words and decipher what I am feeling. I wonder how did I ever get on the ground? What happened? All the sudden I was depressed with what seemed to be no where out. The healing process seems so long, yet I see the light.

You are teaching me about perseverance. I don't think I ever had to persevere like this before. I've done it physically but this is a day by day thing. I know you are getting the ups and downs out of me that are so costly for the Kingdom. The ups and downs are from the desert! The wilderness! How the Israelites loved God then worshipped an idol and did not trust God to supply all they needed; the orphan spirit.

But why go up and down? Pride. Thinking I can do it on my own, thinking I can go even a a day without the Word or praying from only a few minutes in the car on the way to school is suffice.

This destiny before me is so great. So great for a little girl like me. How Lord? How will it ever come to pass. If it's too big for me then I know it's from God. That comforts me.

"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:3-5

No comments: