14 May 2007

Open Windows

Entering in.

The other night I had a dream where I was running away from this crocodile and it was climbing up the stairs after me. I tripped and it started to rip apart my feet to my ankles. I was scared to death as blood covered my feet and I ran and shut the door to my bedroom. I then climbed out of the window onto the roof and down onto the porch of my old house. I started yelling in a panic to my parents and grandmother that we needed to kill this crocodile before he comes again! They gave me wax paper and said this will do it, and I was like, NO you don’t yet it! You need a gun or something to kill it! I then looked down at my feet and there were just a few puncture holes and not nearly the mess it was before.

When you wake up after a dream like that you feel.. uhhhh! What does that mean Lord?! It is very evident was the enemy is not happy with me desiring to take back this land of India and foremost going to the Holy Given School. I know I walk around with spiritual combat boots claiming the territory of the Lord and bringing healing and salvation and joy and good hope to all! The stupid enemy is trying to ruin my feet so I cannot walk among the nations. Windows are significant; it’s symbolized as revelation, a place of entering into the Lord.

A few days later I had a very similar dream, one that followed up on the previous. My friends were in a house and pointed out the window and said go there so I did. I climbed out the window to the place on the grass where they pointed to. Then they started screaming about these killer dogs! These huge brown big dogs ran to me with all their might ready to devour me to pieces. I was scared! As soon as one got to me it stop dead in front of me and jumped over me. Then the rest dispersed in a confusion as if I was invisible.

There is victory! The enemy has been defeated! Now we have to act like it!

I want to enter into that window and grab hold of the promises and LIVE out everything God has destined me to be. God, I long to enter in a state of effortless supernatural being. I want to lay hands on people or better yet, speak healing and have it accomplished. I hate striving because I end up getting tired and right back where I started from. Religion is all about striving and running around like crazy people in circles until you get so dizzy to fall down in utter defeat.

I believe there is something big coming. We are on the verge! The verge of this window, this spiritual window, this gate to enter into a deeper glory and revelation.

It’s there now, we must enter in.

“Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in my house,
And try Me now in this,
Says the Lord of hosts,
If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.”

Malachi 3:10

1 comment:

Beautiful Grace said...

Hi, Taking the Nations,

I have been a dreamer of God's dreams as well.

To me the crocodile represents a Twisting of Words, Misunderstanding spirit, aka Leviathan.

In my dreams dogs, vicious dogs, represent the spirit of religion which, as I'm sure you know, can be very vicious!!!

Question for you...were your feet bare?

Blessings, overflow!!!