14 May 2007

Angels


God is so funny. He's given me this gift to experience angels. I hear names of people's angels. I just ask and the Lord tells me. Sometimes I get to see a glimpse of the angels in their glory and it just makes me want to see more.
.
.
A few weeks ago God told me my angels names were Samuel and Philip. Philip is more gentle, graceful, and softened to the heart of God. Samuel is a powerful angel. I don't know why I know these things I just do, I really cannot explain it. I have to get The Name Book which references names to their biblical interpretation, but for now thinkbabynames.com is really awesome (might I add it's not a Christian site but God does amazing things).
.
.
Philip is of Greek origin meaning "horse lover" and of course it's one Jesus's apostles. Other than that I've never rode a horse before and don't have a particular great likening towards horses. I'm sure I'll receive further revelation sometime.
Samuel is of Greek origin meaning "God heard" "God's heart" or "God's Name." Yes Lord!
.
.
The other week in church during the alter call the Lord said, "Warring Angels." Then as I stood I saw two angels, one on the left and the other on the right, about 7 feet tall, and both with a staff in one hand. Whoaa! Then I heard their names,"Joseph and Shenai." I found that Joseph means "Jehovah increases." Thank you Jesus! I know this angel will be used as God desires to increase His territory and reign of India. I've never heard of the name or word Shenai before, that's when it gets fun. I googled it (I wonder if that word is in the dictionary) and I found that it is an oboe instrument.... an instrument in Northern India! And it is one of the nine instruments used in the palace courts! WOW WOW! This angels will help me move to the rhythm and culture of India. This is so cool!
.
.
My heart is growing more and more for India every day. When Lord will I be sent to this country?! Jesus keeps pouring out so much peace in my heart during these last days of preparation. I'm so thankful.

No comments: