03 May 2007

Nicaragua pictures

Here are some of my favorite Nicaragua pictures when I went last December with Global Celebration with the project called "Christmas with the Orphans."
I would absolutely love to go back. The love there was absolutely crazy bliss and I loved every minute. This trip was really the first time I dove into seeing in the supernatural. God also confirmed His word on my heart to be a mama to the orphans. He's so good.
Oh and they will have the trip again this year so come!!!































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know more about Global Celebration? Would you mind sharing their contact info (website, numbers, etc)? Thanks.

Emilie Anne Le Blanc said...

jo thanks for the comment... do i know you? post your email address and i will not publish on the site but then i can give you more info on global celebration. may you be blissed, blessed and loved.