01 December 2007

Restoring the vision

I don't know why it's been so difficult to pick myself up from this house that I had the door shut in my face on. My dear friend Jonathan sent amazing encouragement and prophecy about the house. I wanted to share it and agree with it.

"Some houses even to come may SEEM like the right one, but know that when God says, "This is My house which I have given to you to take care of and to make a dwelling place for the lost," It will be more obvious than you can even imagine. And I pray now, and prophecy now, that you will KNOW without doubt whatsoever that it will be the house for you because when you walk into the front door of the House the Lord has in store, His Spirit will flood your heart and you will literally be brought to your knees because His glory will fill the house so much that He will say to those present at the time, "You are on Holy ground!" "
My girlfriend Sharon adds, "God is able to give you much more than this!"

I recieve and believe it Lord! Like I said before, the only words I heard from Jesus was, "Keep dreaming." So I am. I am claiming everything that I saw in the house which is no more, for the house which is to come. My house in Harrisburg will have all this and more :)

1. Allison Hill area
2. Four plus bedrooms
3. At least 1.5 baths
4. Offstreet parking
5. Move in condition
6. Large kitchen
7. Large family room
8. Visable place from the street for a BBQ for outreach
9. Security system
10. Areas outside to dance and worship
11. Under 90K
12. Washer and dryer
13. Hook up for central air
14. Resting place as it will carry the glory of the Lord.

There ya have it Jesus. I believe you want to restore all and more that was lost. That's who you are, love, and that's all you are about. I thank you for that.

The painting above is by Lorraine Stiefenhofer called "Dreaming in Utero."
This image is a copyrighted work of Lorraine Stiefenhofer © 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Inscape Art

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest in His kindness and watch HIM do it!!! He will not deny one whose heart is to love the poor!

blessings beyond all you can ask, think or imagine!

G

Beautiful Grace said...

In Jesus name, I come into full agreement with your desires. I ask the Holy Spirit to even now, prepare this place, the place of His presence. Open up and make clear in the mighty name of Jesus!!! AMEN!!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Claim the promises of God :) Btw, did you paint that picture? Yeah, I'm definitely having you do a mural up in my place in NCY!!!

Emilie Anne Le Blanc said...

:) No I didn't paint the picture, I wish. But I know God's got some awesome revelations through painting up His sleeve to do through these hands. The last line in my blog says who it's by. Love you!

Allison Hill Dweller said...

I discovered your site searching for Allison Hill, and I'm wondering, how is your house search going?

Emilie Anne Le Blanc said...

Yes! I believe I found a house and it's on Vernon St.! I'm going to write up the contract tomorrow with my realtor. I'm very excited!