25 June 2007

Em's Amazing Journey

Hey everyone :) This is Em's friend, Kyera. I'm helping her out a bit with keeping her pictures up-to-date on this site as she's overseas. Here's a photo album to view some more pictures. There will be a featured link coming soon to this page that you can visit anytime you wish. Since I have just recently moved and am getting my own internet straightened out, I'm at a public computer that doesn't have the latest and doesn't allow the downloading of the latest version of Flash. As soon as I can get everything underway with Flash, you'll have a cool and inspirational picture site to visit. Until then, please take care and enjoy the pictures Em has sent to share through this photo album.

With love from Him,
Kyera

Photobucket Album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyera, you are a great blessing to us all! Thanks for your service to Emilie and her fan club!

Gary