14 July 2007

Awesome news and revelation

After years of prayers for my hearing difficulties the Lord has set me free. I was reading Mel Tari's book, Like A Mighty Wind, and he testifies to many, many miracles that happen in Indonesia. I read about the sixty some times that water was turned into wine and this raised the question to me about seeing yet not believing. He saw the water turn purple but yet it tasted like water and not wine. When asked how the wine tasted the Lord told him to say, "It's delicious, praise the Lord." He believed the Word of God more than what he saw and experienced. As soon as he believed he THEN tasted the wine. I presented this during home group and we prayed for my ears, nothing happened. Why? I believed, I think.

I could always literally feel the power of God go through my body (see the water turn purple) but my hearing was not better (didn't taste the wine). Mel saw the purple but did not taste the wine. I started just thanking, praising and declaring what Christ did on the cross. Then started weeping, then I saw. I saw the cross. It was horrible, all our sins and all the curses of the enemy. It was dark, beaten blood poured down, yet Jesus was not on the cross. I saw deafness on the cross and I knew it was truly taken away because Christ paid the price, I am forgiven. Then I saw myself clean, pure, as a bright light came out of my entire body. Where there is light there cannot be darkness. The darkness then left my body. Never did I know that it was a demon preventing me from hearing. I've never been delivered from something so evil. The demon scream in me and I coughed and coughed. I kept remembering what Christ did for me and I was delivered.

If we only believe we can receive it. If we only believe then we are set free. Christ has set us free! There's a difference between knowing and truly believing. After all this retched chaos I saw this angel named Samantha come down and rest over me. The Lord said, "this is My glory angel."

Sweet Jesus is so good. I will never forget that revelation of the cross. I am forever changed. Faith is so difficult to grasp. We get faith from grace. Grace from Jesus. How sweet. I love you all and thank you so much for your continued prayers J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh for the revelation of what our wonderful Savior, Lover and Friend REALLY accomplished on that cross and in His descent into hell and His ascent to the Father's presence!!!

Thank you, Papa, for the COMPLETE healing and restoration of Emilie's ears and EVERYTHING ELSE that has ever been lost or stolen from her life! YOU ARE GOOD, and Your lovingkindness endures forever!!

G

Beautiful Grace said...

Beautiful testimony!! Blessings, acceleration, anointing!!!