04 March 2008

New Diamonds Are Coming.

In the past two days I have had two visions with the Lord and I would like the share them. I have sought the Lord for revelation and this is what I believe He is saying.

The vision...

I put out my hand and this amazing diamond started to form right before me. It was indescribable as all this diamond and glory dust came onto my hand. I was so happy and utterly amazed. I have never seen something so huge and beautiful form so fast. It formed into a diamond and silver bird measuring about 3/4 of inch in my palm.

I then put out my hand again and another beautiful something started to form. People of the church came over to watch. It was like all the stars from the universe were coming into my hand. Different sized diamond dust particles were just swirling around and settling in my hand. My hands felt so weird and tingly and almost swollen at the same time. Then large flakes were coming down and covering the beautiful jewel.

As it the diamond was finishing being formed in my hand a child came over and hit my hand so the diamond fell apart. I kept waiting for it to reform but the process was so much slower now. The child just laughed and seemed not to care.

At Shift on Friday during worship I saw this huge golden wall come from heaven. The pieces of the wall were the size of cinder blocks. I saw myself with my hands near my waist hold this wall up, even though it was coming down. I began to feel very weighty and saw myself in the vision fighting to keep this golden wall up.


I believe that there is a great increase in signs and wonders coming to the church. There is also an anointing for these signs and wonders on the hands of believers as the miracles increase in the atmosphere around us. We must not resist the glory coming as it will look different than previous waves. The heaviness of the glory is represented by the golden wall coming down. I believe that a lack of freedom is hindering this exponential glory to be released. It is our response to the freedom which Christ offers that will release these signs and wonders.

Although children are often represented by child-like faith, I believe the child in the vision is represented by the ignorance of the church. Most of the church is ignorant of how great the Father’s love is for us. Perfect Love casts out all fear and those without love are kept in bondage without experiencing freedom. The Father's love breaks barriers releasing the freedom which leads to the signs and wonders of His glory in the church. The church will take this to the world and all will see the majesty and power of the Lord.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Just wanted to say what a Word in season your blog was to me today. I think the Lord made it pop up with I googled "Mozambique, Iris". The prophecy He gave you for 2008 rang so true in my spirit. Thank you for sharing, it egged me on.

Would love to hear from you if you have time to drop a line. A friend just recently shared a Heidi DVD with me and I was blown away. Depths I didn't know.

nicoletate@yahoo.com.

face down. seeking. soaking.
nicole

Beautiful Grace said...

Hi, Dear Resting One,

Within the last month, I have had three dreams regarding diamonds. One dream, I only remember it had to do with a diamond, the second, diamond chips were falling into the palms of my hands and the third was much more detailed and is as follows...

3/8/2008 Strongman and I were at some type of church service. The sanctuary was set up with tables- like a cafeteria. We sat toward the back, and we were watching what looked like a play. A church leader approached us in a friendly way and started talking about diamonds. He said the best diamonds have been "milked." He then showed me a rock with many diamond solitaires embedded in it. Each diamond was like a button. I reached out and pushed one and received a slight electric shock. The leader told us that a pure diamond had only one-millionth of something in it.


I also did a little research on how a diamond's purity is determined and I found that, "Events of nature during the diamond's formation can produce inclusions which can trap some of the light rather than reflecting it back out. The fewer inclusions in a diamond, the rarer it is and the more valuable it is," from http://www.kalyanam.com/fashion/diamonds.asp

Think of the spiritual implications of that!!! Diamonds, I believe, represent the spiritual gifts He has given us and their purity is determined with whether they trap the light (hold on to the gift for ourselves) or reflect the light (use the gift in order to bring glory to Jesus).

Bless you with glorious blessings!!!

P.S. I haven't touched base with Helen yet. We have two services and I thinks she attends the one on Sunday.

Livin' Life said...

Awesome!!! I love your posts so much. I have been hearing more and more about diamonds showing up at people's homes and in churches along with other rare jewels that only the Lord could have placed there. That is just amazing. We keep on having angels show up at our home that my husband and I along with our three boys can see. Then we also find feathers every where. Thank you for your openess to share your visions and dreams. They are an encouragement to me and others!!!!